The WL-CTL2 wireless tension link load cell is ideal for weighing and lifting applications such as with cranes, hoists, and winching, that may not lend themselves to standard cabled load cells— where the cable could get damaged or where it may not be safe to be close to the load cell during a lift. When used with the WDD1 wireless LCD display or the WSLS-S1-2 receiver the load cell has a wireless communication “line of sight” range of 100-200 meters depending on the environment. The battery life depends on internal settings ranging from 24 hours up to 5 years. The load cell is manufactured from heat treated alloy steel and is sealed to IP66 which makes it suitable for use outdoors.
We have a variety of crane load cells and wireless scales available.
10,000; 25,000; 50,000; 75,000; 100,000; 150,000 lbs, 250,000lbs. Higher capacity and stainless steel load cells are also available.
- Combined error 0.25% of full scale
- Operating temp. -35 to 65C
- Wide range of capacities
- Safe overload 200% of full scale
- Toll Free Technical Support 1-800-LOADCEL
- Ultimate overload 500% of full scale
- Up to 200 meters wireless range
- WDD1 LCD display (pictured above)
- Custom capacities
- WSLS-S1-2 Receiver to work with any standard load cell display
- Stainless steel load cell
- Pelican® carry case